Answer Precision has a climate controlled quality lab designed to allow all products manufactured to be inspected. Utilizing the latest inspection software, the native CAD files are read directly into the software and measurement is performed to verify the geometry and accuracy of the product. Our experienced personnel perform the measurements with a variety of equipment.
- CMM (Co-ordinate Measuring Machines)
- Digital micrometers, calipers and height gauges
- Pin gauges
Answer Precision can also provide the following services:
- Gauge/Fixture Inspection or re-certification
- Part Lay-outs and studies
- Gauge Repeatability and Reproducibility studies (GR&R)
- Capability studies
- Digitizing, scanning and reverse engineering
Answer Precision has set in place a quality management system that complies with the ISO 9001-2000 standards.
APT is registered with Bureau Veritas Certification North America Inc.